Saturday, July 28, 2012

Super Easy Recipe!!

I was sharing my nominations with those I chose, and came across Going Nutty's post regarding a recipe she was making and super easy it was.  So I thought, why not post one of my most easiest recipes EVER.  When I say easy, I mean a 3 year old could put this whole thing together and it's nearly impossible to mess up.

Things you need?

1.  Bottle of BBQ sauce  (I prefer Sweet Baby Rays or something with honey BBQ)
2.  Crock pot and crock pot liners
3.  Tyson Pork Shoulder (2 lbs will feed roughly 8 people)

Place the crock pot liner in the crock pot, open the package of the pork shoulder.  If you need to trim any fats, now would be the time.  Place in the crock pot as a whole.  Pour the whole bottle of BBQ sauce on and around the pork.  Place the lid on.  Cook on low for 7-8 hours.  Once it's done, take two forks and shred away.

These make great sandwiches on buns or bread, or you can do tacos and use all the yummy stuff you put on tacos...especially avocados.

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hootin Around the Classroom