Sunday, July 15, 2012

Interesting Day

Today was a good day.  Tutored the twins today that are going into first grade.  We worked on high frequency words, handwriting, and coming up with words with me giving them a beginning letter.  All in all, it was a good session, with the exception that they were super cranky sleepy.  

I also saw the Peter Pan musical today at DSM with my mom.  I was actually really surprised at how many kiddos were there with their parents and grandparents.  It was super cute and the kids had a great time.

However, I got this really odd email today from the Teacher Job Network saying that a district had hired me and that there was a link to deactivate my application....ummm, the district listed hasn't even contacted me regarding a screening interview, much less getting hired.  So I'm a bit confused about the whole thing.  Looks like I'll be calling the HR department to see if it was a mistake or if there is something I need to be informed on.  haha.

Well, I've got some things I want to create for my TPT store.  

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hootin Around the Classroom