Thursday, July 19, 2012

Craftin' Time!

I am so excited that I am still away at one o'clock in the morning.  I'm not a nerd at all when it comes to crafts....but at least I think I have everything ready to go, for the crafting part at least.  My mom is supposed to come over to the apartment to load up at 8:30am and I still don't have my suitcase packed.  Who needs a change of clothes and toiletries when you got a cricut, a sewing machine, and long list of crafts to complete in about four days?


Can you tell I am a list person?  I love having the pleasure of checking things off as I complete them, it makes me feel like I accomplished something.  Especially because I actually have planned to get more done at this retreat than I had originally planned.  I was only going to do the coasters and complete my scrapbook.  My family and I went to Cali last July and I started the scrapbook in October at the following retreat.  I have worked on it two full retreats and a 12 hour crop day.  I'm ready to have it done so I can work on my school, dance and previous family vacations scrapbooks.   My mom isn't a "crafty" person, so scrapbooking those childhood memories are my job.

I guess I better head to bed since I can't exactly pack clothes with my man passed out in bed.  :/

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hootin Around the Classroom