Monday, August 20, 2012

Busy Bee

I'm sorry for being a little MIA for the past few days, but I have hardly had time to sleep, much less get on my computer.  Friday I had PDAS training, then Friday-Sunday (when it wasn't lightening and raining) I was reffing a soccer tournament, and today was the day all the teachers started!  I have been trying to spend any time I could working on my room because tomorrow is meet the teacher night.  And I still have a long list of to-do's to get it ready. 

I am actually kind of bummed I don't have a "Monday Made It" due to my busy schedule.  I just wanted to drop in and let you know I am loving my coworkers and my team and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to be with as a first year, or any year for that matter, teacher.  I my room should be pretty much done tomorrow so I will definitely take pictures and post them soon.

I hope everyone is enjoying reuniting with their work families!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hootin Around the Classroom